August 12, 2008

Doing the things I like

Ah...busy busy busy...but I like this kinda busy-ness.

You see, in life, if you do the things that you like, you wouldn't mind spending 24 hours a day doing it. You will be happy doing it. But for the things you don't like to do at all, one hour feels like a millenium.

I am currently busy with my german uni application. I am praying hard so that I can reach there before the 1st of October. So yeah...I will be returning to my student life but in a different place. Sounds exciting eh? Hmmm...the moment that I have been told that they need a motivation letter auf deutsch, I was like...OMG!!! My german has gone so bad that I can't bear to look at it. But I don't care what it takes, I just wanna get a place in that uni.

So I will be feeding myself fat again end of this year. Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments: