August 02, 2008

Itch

The itch is here again...MUAHAHAHAHAHA....

The itch to venture to new places and more new photographs is here again.

God bless me...the old me is BACK ON TRACK!!!

Now I am trying to figure out for more ways to get out from that company and also earning more money to fund my soul-searching trips.

I think I am gonna start with Europe first. After all the 27 EU countries, I would really love to go to South America. Oh GAWDDDD...I like Brazil...and then Paraguay and Uruguay....ahhh...

But before that, I can only venture to EU after I got my Visa. 3 Years is sufficient enough I think to travel to all 27...opps...26 countries within that period while I am studying in Jena/Bochum/...whatever I can get. So first thing's first is to get THAT Visa.

"Girl, you're not thinking of getting a man and get married ah?"
Errrr...the answer would be....err.......NO, not at the moment.

Let's not get into that. I have been given tonnes of lectures from my relatives about that. *sigh*

---------------------------------------------

Thinking of Monday makes me sad already....*sob*...WORK!!!

No comments: