June 03, 2007

Great Mama for the future

This holiday I did loadsa great stuff. Taking care of "children" in their 30 to 40 year old body but with 15 year old mentalities. And also a real teenager to be included inside. Every night the "older" children will come to me and complain about their days and the younger one will call me up like every single 3 minutes because she's lost somewhere.

I slept at 3am every day just because of these children. So now, what's more to say to be a good mother? My maternal instinct has gone bad over the years but I've gained it back in days. Great isn't it?

On the other side, taking care of this children makes my pocket thicker a bit. So I must really really really have patience with them for the time being. My head hurts really bad now. Lack of sleep, radiation, IT technical stuff which I have to learn myself, and best of all not enough food for me to munch on. Food food food. How can I be starving like this when I m living in Malaysia? I lost 2 kgs.

I m so emo right now. Hormones hormones.

I m ready to backpack anytime now. I wanna run away from the country for a while ASAP. I can't be doing liek this everyday. My butt will grow sideways and I don't want that to happen. I need fresh air, I need to see people not my kind, I need to flee, I need to fly. Owh owh sad. 3rd day of June is already driving me nuts.

We all need holiday.

On the other side of the note, I discussed about my future plans with my friend. She said this to me. "Believe me, you will never last more than 2 months in a company in Malaysia after you graduated. Unless you're working for a big company with big prospect for you. I assure you that." Dats a very cruel remark of her to me. Who knows I can survive rite? The last company I worked with, I was there for good whole 2 months okay. That's a fact.

Rusty guns. Let's play with guns. I miss the time in Cambodia where we get to play with real weapons and stuff, oh I miss the Bazooka the most. Makes me happy :D

No comments: