May 30, 2007

Messy hormones

Yikes...remember there's one time I wrote about my coursemate's fucked up period. Haha. I got it this time. I got 2 periods in a month. And I m still voiceless since I got back.

People around me have been asking me to relax and put everything aside. The thing is, I don't know what to put aside and I don't think I m busy ("busy" like when I m having classes or assignments, etc). I think I m going crazy without realizing that I m already crazy.

Anyway, I m really happy to have friends around me to take of me when I m sick. Friends to cheer me up when they see I m stress (but I m not stress...ok?).

This holiday...I met loadsa new people, learn loadsa new things, got more compliment from work ever than before (but ain't getting any increasement...bad). And more road trips to come. Muahaha. Maybe this is my kind of busy.

No comments: