June 10, 2007

June eh?

Okay...June June June

What to do in June?

I must:

- change my specs as it's dangling now (The surviving one from my China trip and a few days back I accidently dropped it 3 times on the floor...bwahahaha...it's annoying)

- get a hair cut coz I've been running around like a zombie

- burn all my photos with my ex. I saw it the other day, I was emo for days. So better dig every single thing that reminds me of him and BURN BURN BURN.

- register for uni subjects on Monday

- I really wanna visit Vietnam for once but I can't find any partner-in-crime at the moment. There goes. My potential partner-in-crime turns out to be busy. So I have to wait.

- Prepare for my ZD. (I hate sitting for exams but I have to do it, it's been a year since I promised my lecturer that I will do it)

- I wanna get a new car. Now that I can afford to buy that car, I want a more classy one. (Greed!) 3 people told me not to buy any at the moment, car prices will drop more. So...we'll see about it.

- go on a few roadtrips in Malaysia itself. The last one to Sekinchan was indeed great. Ate 7 times of expensive seafood for just RM43 per person...yes RM43 for the 7 meals. Where to get?

- Watch Shrek 3. I had M&Ms 'ogre-size'....so the influence.

- Relax...Rest and have more sleep. I've been sick for several times in less than a month. Not good.

- I wish that people could just stop taking advantage of me. It's sad.

- refuse to receive any calls after 10pm. I need my rest. (except for my best friends and family who needed my help)

- turn back my sleeping time

Hmmm....probably dats it. I don't think there's anything more. Hopefully no more. And my transformer-selling friend is pretty busy at the moment. So no coffee. And my abnormal 4am sleeping friend is always busy with her husband a.k.a the internet, so no outing at the moment. Ahh...I need food.

No comments: