June 15, 2007

To the guy who pisses me the most

I've had enough. Everytime we ended up arguing for no reason. And I find it it's his favourite thing to do, which is to piss me off with every single second of his life.

Just like today, I told him I went to watch Fantastic 4 with a friend and he started to question me about my "free time". "Why are you so free when you go out with other guys but when you got no time when I ask you out. I wanna know how many excuses you can give me this time." "You always give me excuses when I wanna ask you out, actually you're always free, just that you purposely don't want to go out with me".

Can't I have my own space? Like choosing who I wanna go out with and so on? And he started to diss me with my "busy schedule" and keep on critising my "time management".

I am so tired of this, I would wanna tell him this, "Hello, you are not even my BOYFRIEND, why are you so demanding, do I have to report my timetable to you?" But I didn't because it would be a waste of time, so I just keep quiet and replied him with "WHATEVER".

What kind of sickness is he having anyway? I really don't understand.

3 comments:

Piffles said...

mebbe he really likes you la hehe

Obelisk Dee said...

if he likes me, he won't hurt me like that la...crazy meh...nearly everytime u know

Anonymous said...

why dont u just DONT EVER REPLIED HIM eh???? wy must u always reply ppl when people dont respect u eh??? GRRRR


cheers.
j