November 10, 2006

When I grow up, I wanna be a Godzilla

I wanna become a Godzilla when I grow up, so that I can stamp on all those bad people I've collected in a place. And then I wanna eat lotsa of food with just one mouth. *Yum Yum*.

Becoming a Godzilla means not having to spend anything at all. I dont have to wear any nice clothes, no nid to buy cosmetics, and also I can travel around the world by walking. How convenient. I don't have to apply for a passport aswell and go to places where it's impossible to go.

And that also means that I hafta wait for other Godzillas to visit me which might take ages. :(

(Having severe exam stress...)

--------------------------------------

I salute people with good memory who could memorise the whole book without any problem. Not only one book but a few books. I adi felt like dying trying to memorise the facts of a chapter. I have never memorise so many things in my life. So now, I m ready to repeat that blardy paper next semester, I m so positive of repeating it because it's someting I could not do. I really wanna become Godzilla and stamp on people who came up with this subject. How gross!!!

Peace everyone...peace....

Loadsa Love,

Dee

2 comments:

monkticon said...

wahhaha...godzilla means "fei poh" worr??? scaryyy lehhh...

Anonymous said...

wah, anonymous..advertising here kah..

Aiyah, you already are a Godzilla since secondary school, remember how u were teased for being so 'Ork kai Na' or 'Harimau Betina'? Lol..Garang punya Godzilla..siapa tak takut...(kecuali saya..keke..I am the Nuke that made godzillas godzilla..blek)

Cheers