November 17, 2006

Gawd!!!

Finally...finally...the day I've been waiting for since this semester started. OMG!!! I m so happy for now. I m finally free of exams for this year...not next year. Next year I got 2 more times to go to torture myself. Jeez. But I havent go so far yet. So now I m happy and feeling happy and being happy. It feels better than winning a lottery. I feel exhausted and tired now. Went shopping just now. I think I gained 10kgs from the last holiday. Everything can't fit me. Is it becoz Malaysia girls are normally small size or it's just me? Feels sad though, like why some people can just fit it watever clothes they want. I m having inferiority complex at the moment. Huhuhu...
I wanted to sleep while lining up to pay. I just wanna sleep on the floor without caring what people think. It's very exhausting mentally and physically. This is the most stressful semester I've ever had. The most torturous one. I know next year gonna be more stressfull becoz I have a lecturer (who's as fierce as a tiger...nono...fiercer than any tigers...more like T-Rex) who will be teaching us. Jeez man....so much for suffering. That's next year...I m not gonna talk about it. Just wanna pass everyting and dats it. Bye bye University of Malaya.
Gonna be very busy these few days. Spring cleaning, pick up some postage stuff, work, work and more work to do. That's just for tomorrow. Woo...I m back. The normal me is back. Hopefully I can be 100% back to normal. You see...I don't even know what I m writting now. I m half asleep now...ZZZzzzzz.....Nevermind, let me rumble jumble for a while. My hands don't wanna stop typing, they told me they haven't type anything for a while and they missed typing. Nanananana....
Oh...I can't stand it anymore...See you in Dreamland.....ZzZZZzzzzz

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

haha..yeah...so happy right exam is over..for now..dont have to worry anything but be happy..sigh..wish i could meet your German friend whos coming over! Lol..would be great fun!

See ya soon DeeDee

Lots of love

Cheers