November 15, 2006

Plans after the my last paper

Wooo...I m getting so so so excited. I m gonna feed myself and my friends (especially someone who came a long way here...ahem ahem) as much as we could and turn into big fat pigs before hitting back to reality (work, school, dillema) after the exams. I m gonna take loadsa pictures as I don't really know Malaysia myself, gonna dig thru snakeholes, racoon-holes, fly-holes for treasures. A lotsa wonderful things. I just can't wait.

Okay, here's the plan...
After my last paper, the moment I pass up my answer sheets, I m going to....
1) Breathe and breathe and smile and try not to regret anything

2) Go back, do some housekeeping as I turned my room into a jungle since my exam fever started. Sleep. And then dinner with my very-kesian-friend-whom-I-didn't-see-for-ages, Mr. David.

3) The next day, go shopping, buy someting for myself, bloodbath!!! It's been ages since I step into a shopping complex. Pick my friend from her house, gonna roam half of Malaysia with her since she didn't really have a holiday before. Anyone wanna join me? Oh Mike, you wan a cuppa? Starbucks okay?

4) Early in the morning, before the sun comes up, will then rush to KLIA to pick my very special guest. Then start to tour KL-Mallacca-Muar-Singapore-Penang-KL for 2 weeks. It's seems so short though, we should visit the east coast aswell but not enough time. :(
Gonna roll on any beach, gonna eat like nobody's business, I don't care if I m fat since I m single...muahahaha...I m loving my tummy to bits. *shy*

5) Planning a trip to Shanghai, China, with my aunt. My very stressful aunt needs a holiday badly...Why not? It's December babe, my best buddy gonna fly back to KK and leave me alone here. *sob*

6) I m doing a secret project. Muahaha...I m gonna get it done by January. And then got loadsa preparation to do. Hopefully it works.

7) As for work, I will hafta give trainning to 2 people. No idea who it will be. Hopefully everything goes well. Gonna catch up with my working stuff aswell. I've abandon work since October.

8) New semester gonna start, all those stupid registration thing again. My 4th semester on 26th of December. Spoil my mood!!! :( I really really for the 15,737th time...I hate studying.

9) Gonna try to loose some weight after gaining so much weight. I don't want to spoil all my clothes.

10) Survey for a new handphone. My phone has been giving me weird sounds as if an alien were trapped inside. Time to get a new one after 2 long years. My longest phone ever.

11) Charities. Gonna find some place, help the needies. It's been ages since I do that. People say I m very ignorant (which is not true at all, I care for everyone, just that I m too busy sometimes and also I don't look like I care, which is very sad), very selfish (wooo, my ear hurts when I heard this, seriously it's like accusing you of stealing the chicken when you are vegetarian). So I need some time alone, for the community, not gonna care what people think.

So far, that's my plan. Don't know if it's gonna work out. Hopefully....

4 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

This is d 2nd time I write this comment, sigh..dunno what happened to the first..connection sux man..

Your best buddy leaves you alone or you leave her alone by going on an almost 2 week tour when she comes back to KL, eh!

new project..oo..i know..i know..but then..hehehe...*zip mouth* Good luck..Muax

Cheers

test said...

yeah us :)

monkticon said...

anytime for a cuppa coffee!

Obelisk Dee said...

Shelly: Don't know why la, always ter-clash with ur time. I don't do it with intention. I miss ya heaps...come back longer la next time

Julian: Shhh...she will whack you aswell...

Mike: Yeap bro. Tell me when u r free.