November 14, 2006

Bad Attitude: Is it me or other people?

I woke up today with loadsa things to do, loadsa last minute revision to be done, stress stress and more stress. Then I wanted to check my Yahoo mail so I on my very-rusty Yahoo Messenger (changed my status to BUSY), suddenly out of no where...came this bugger who existed a long time in my rusted YM, whom I don't really remember.

Somebody: dunker sher for remembering me
Me: what are u talking?
Somebody: which part
Me: pls dont speak german
Somebody: ahaa!!! u r a german language student
Somebody: unless u are so terribly poor
Somebody: never the less, i cant forget u
Somebody: i enjoy our relations
Me: number one...i m a german language student yes...but u r speaking it terribly
Me: number 2...do i have any relationship with you?
Somebody: i know, at least i say it how i know best
Somebody: chat only relation, im sorry
Me: it doesnt matter...it's still wrong
Somebody: i have been to germany 4 times, you?
Me: good for you then
Me: now leave me alone
Me: i m busy
Somebody: u do have a serious attitude problem
Me: yes when someone speaks bad german that it
Somebody: u were 18 when i first knew u
Somebody: now u became a monster
Me: i m happy to become a monster
Me: you're not supposed to msg me at this time of the day
Me: like i said i m busy

Somebody: ok, i will remember this.

Can't he understand the busy sign on my YM? Now I look like a baddie. My blood was boiling when he mentioned the word "relations". And now I m a monster. Okay, a good start before I become Godzilla. I hate Yahoo Messenger, I mean the people in it. Not the first time though. And also some people who misuse Skype.

Guys, please try this:
1. Put ur gender as female
2. Put a girl's pic
3. Put ur status as online or "Skype Me" mode

Within minutes, you'll get people asking you for cyber-sex. Oh my god!!! Where's my privacy? I have to put my mode as online becoz I need my friends and colleagues to know my availability to talk. Now I have to appear "Away" most of the time. Please dont misuse Skype. Respect other people's privacy.

Looks like I m having a bad day....very early in the morning...

1 comment:

test said...

that wasnt mean :)