November 05, 2006

Smarty smart smarties

This is what happens when I feel I need to be smart a bit...(I need the smart-factor in me so that I can remember all the facts and stupid reasons and also theories for this coming finals)

1. Eat loadsa fish. Fish makes you smart (that's what people say). I can eat loadsa fish when it comes to my favourite fish dish. So today I had fish for dinner and guess what, I think I ate one of those little fish bones aswell and it's swimming around my throat. It's still swimming and I think it's doing some butterfly, freestyle and also some breast-stroke...muahahhaha...so ticklish. Maybe the little boney is practising for the Olympics. Jeez. How can I eat the fish bone aswell? Hurts like hell. Help!!!

2. Over indulge in books and papers. Now my study room is in a mess with papers flying everywhere, books lying everywhere where you can't see the floor. And I don't know what had I read. My brain still feels very empty.

3. Ignoring real living things such as family members, plants, moving things. I've been living alone with books since the Ice Age. I don't think I know anything about the outside world as in what happening in my neighbourhood. I still know the news, thank god! Thanks to the internet. You see... I know Saddam gonna die soon, this Sunday. See...I read the news.

4. Exercise. OMG. Don't have time. But I did try to move around a bit. I don't wanna become a full grown whale or elephant after my exams.

5. Smarties makes you happy. But I can't get hold of any Smarties since I didnt go out. So, to some people out there...*hint hint*. Send me some smarties...*hint hint*. Sharing is caring. Hehe.

Last but not least, good luck to everyone who's struggling last minute for finals. To those who hate/anti exams like me...try to love them. That's what I m doing.

;)

No comments: