November 28, 2005

Somewhere over the rainbow...do I find new hope? Posted by Picasa


Yaay...I dont feel good today. Pretty down...have to stop writting this morning for that "Midvalley" post. Some interruptions. I got really pissed off if people around me having bad moods, they will affect me aswell. It's contagious. Really...and I hate people shouting, screaming, making a mess out of their lives. I want peace. But not that kinda peace that will last forever. Choi! Choi! Just a while.

I need a break. A long holiday and I can't wait till 2nd of December. I m going to Bangkok...erm actually through HatYai. I will return on the 18th. Gonna shop shop shop...mostly for my friends. Loadsa pictures to be taken for my work. Yeah...about 500 pictures. Need money to survive. Holiday + work. Will be staying at my grandaunt's house and then granduncle's house. Yeah...my grandma is chinese with Thai nationality, my late grandpa dual nationality. They are chinese, so I m not mixed? How I wish I have those Thai girl's eyes and nose...sometimes.

Gonna be obese when I got back. the last trip to southern Thailand last year, I gain 3 kgs!!! Well, my another grandaunt bring me around the small town and I had 13 meals a day excluding deserts. Yum...I m drooling rite now. Hey, talking about food actually makes me forget about the bad day I had just now.

I m bored. It's weird, when I m studying, I wanted to work. Now for the semester break..when I m working back...I actually miss my lectures. Well....this is what I call, giving unwanted problems to myself.

Why do I come to planet earth on the first place?

No comments: