November 27, 2005

My so called 'Midvalley Theraphy' Part 1

I hope this works...if not...i will abuse my computer kau kau. Gonna be a brief one coz I m dead tired. I wanna write a long one but the server la...ish. Okay...back to what i did today...Hmm...let's see:

On the way to Midvalley this is what I saw :


Poor ah pek riding on a bicycle still working so hard to earn money. Aih...I wonder where's his family. My heart felt some kind of pain looking at old people like him still working like this under the hot sun and looking for recycable stuff to sell. Aih...











And then naik KTM...the ever not-punctual-and-always-late-for-30-minutes-public-transport. What to do, we live in such a beauuuutipul country.
And that guy actually tot he's so hensem I wanna take his picture and print it out poster size and hang it in my room. Puhleeeze lah.

And then after 25 mins of KTM-ing, I got so hungry and actually order all these in a restaurant called Shokudo. The name damn hard to remember, I always tot it's Sudoku (the maths game). :p


It's a self-service restaurant, I don't know that...I tot they are giving away free pencils. Haha.


Not Free Pencil : Write down wat u want and go and pay.

Yeah..dats the reality of life not even a free pencil. Oni can get free air. At least for now. And then my stomach is like conducting an orchestra so I just order what I feel like having. And lookie this:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Too Bad...I m having a problem with uploading...I m not in a very pleasant mood now...Arghhh...resume tomorrow. Gosh. Sorry.

2 comments:

paradoxx said...

i hate the friggin komuter.. the last i used it.. took the bloody wrong train..my ignorance.. took me bloody 2 hours to get to subang!

Obelisk Dee said...

My advice: Don't ever use the KTM when u have a date...ur date will ask u to pay for his/her lunch for life. I got that already. Sometimes it's fast and sometimes it's slow, sometimes when I expect the KTM to be slow so I plan 3 hours ahead...I have to wait extra 3 in KL Sentral waiting for my date. I could have do so many things....