November 28, 2005

My so called 'Midvalley Theraphy' Part 2
















The menu, it's written in English with some Japanese, Thai name. Well, it's fusion which leads to confusion.
Hmm...where do I stop? Ahh...The food, so I acted like a hungry ghost because I m really hungry, all my frens had breakfast and I had breakslow (my term of too busy to have breakfast). I decided to have brunch instead with all these nice food, I could I resist :
My Bento Set


Some Nuggets but they give a nice name for it:

Tori Thai

Ten Don

It's actually tempura with rice. Didnt have the chance to taste it... :(


Free side dishes!!! All for a freaking RM16.90








Oh, I forgot...including this Chawan Mushi....



Taste not like original chawan mushi...i called it plastic mushi. It taste very commercialized. Uh..uh..





After a good meal, we rush to the cinema...for ZATHURA. Sorry...didnt snap anything, it was freezing cold inside, I cant even dig my nose. It was a good one but expected storylines. Well almost all the movies nowadays have expected storylines...Bah...

And then, I sat on a bench staring and thinking at my bag...


And then stare up....



Thinking about life....

....to be continue

No comments: