November 29, 2005

Free Harry Potter - Goblet of Fire Books!!!

Priceless lesson...

Erm...actually...it's in word format and not a real book. Someone gave me a link...a link to a book paradise, all the books from JK Rowling, Tolkien, Terry Prachett, etc. Too bad I lost the link but I remember I did access to that page earlier this year and it's not working. So I guess they shut down the page due to privacy reasons.

And the good news is, I actually did copy Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire into a word format and I did actually save it. And today I had nothing to do so I decided to go "treasure hunt" looking through old folders and voila! I found LOTR- part 1. Damn. I was foolish enough not to save all the books there. I learnt my lesson. If something's worth gold, take immediate actions. It's a big regret.

No comments: