November 26, 2005

Just Steewpeeed!!!

Let's make life easier okay...dearie...bloggie...

Issit me or is it the complicated settings of this blog thing? I need help!!! Argh..I felt so stupid, useless, uneducated, whatever u wanna call it. This is even harder than my Form 6 Maths. Well...it's just about 6 months only...I didnt touch u dear bloggie, why u wanna treat me like this? I know how to set you up in the first place...I m sure I know how to deal with those HTML codes, I m very very sure where's ur strong point, wat happen to u dearie? I just wanna make all the things here more...erm..systematic...more tidy...u know wat i mean...I don't want any award-winning designs, I just wanna make u look tidy, dats all...is it that hard huh? Come come...let me kiss u...*muaks muaks*..pls be nice okay..dont gimme headaches okay...


Anyone volunteer to help? Poor thing here?

Yes, up to this point I m getting a lil bit pathetic...Can anyone explain to me wat those weird words in the settings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pic...very unusual