January 09, 2007

"I HATE MY LIFE"

My coursemate said that this morning. I was about to say the same but I can't be bothered to say it becoz it happens every semester. The workload is getting higher and tougher each passing day. Lecturers love us so much that they always remember our names without fail. First day in their respective classes and we got our names called out 4-5 times in each classes. Interesting. Very interesting indeed. And that will go on till the end of this semester.

I got a bit emo just now when asked to do some group presentation in the Gender and Developement class. I m a feminist (just realised that). Woohoo...I stood up with great pride and starting to elaborate on stereotyping women in general. I spoke with great energy and emotion. Welcome back my old me. I guess my "political" side has just came back with greater energy. I remember my "good" old days back at school where I will blast every guys I don't like particularly (only those who annoys the class but the class didn't do anything to them) so badly sometimes it turns out to be a "romantic act". It happens to 2 of the guys. Both like me. And of course I deny it so badly that I would feel offended if anyone tries to tease me with any of them. Euks... Who wants to be linked to the "baddie" of the class. Not me of course. And there's this time where I scolded a male teacher who's always late to class and who didn't teach us anything in Form 2. Man, I was brave enough to scold him. Lucky nothing happened. What had gone into me. And my friends didn't stop me at all. Why? Why why?

So, you see, without work (as in my work work), I act like a "bitch" I should say. My energy has turned to political cause and not into my studies. I don't know about my studies as class just started not long ago. I tried not to yawn in class. But so far, I didn't do that...since my name is always being called out every few minutes so thank God for that! Being politcal. Hmm...could be a good news. Stand up for human rights! Fight poverty! No sexual discrimination at the workplace! Sounds so cheesy...

Have you ever felt like your vision for your future suddenly gone blur? Like when you're young you know exactly what you want in life and everything but suddenly at one point, you're LOST. I m facing that now. When I was young I know what I wanted in life, I have great plans, great ambition and great vision for the future. Suddenly it blurs out. For now I just wanna go through life and go back and sleep. Nothing else matters that much anymore. Maybe becoz it's my uni life. Maybe becoz I m stress becoz I know I have 7 presentations to go. ..8 paper works. ..and I m not sure about any upcoming competition or what-so-ever. Bah...I just can't be bothered.

Why do we have to live anyway? I don't know...

2 comments:

monkticon said...

ya...it happens sometimes when u will feel like u dunno what are u gonna do next...heh...happens to me more often these days...*sighs*

Obelisk Dee said...

half mid life crisis gua I think