January 03, 2007

Hello 2007

Happy New Year everyone, hope it's not to late to wish you all though. I've been very busy with life lately since I got back from my so-called holidays. It's official now I m not normal....mentally.I've outdo myself a lot for the week. I've edited more than 2000 photos in less than a week...dats record number one.
Number 2...I went back and stayed at my parent's house for New Year...dats for 5 days. That's a new record aswell becoz I've never stayed more than 2 and a half days back at my parents' house since I got into uni.
Number 3...I've dissed and hurt loadsa people's feeling more than ever in that week. Sorry to the people I've hurt...I can't help to say hurtful things like that when you people act like jerks, I can't lie to myself. It's a long story behind that...
Number 4 would be the funniest girls' night out ever (a few days back) with my girlfriends...We met a few guys later that night and they made me realise why most of the people in my group of friends are still single. That's because my girlfriends have high demand in guys. "Oh man, too bad he's not highly educated", "How sad...if he didn't smoke, he would be the perfect one for me", "He's the lala type. Not my style", "NONONO...he's such a nerd", "He cannot speak english at all. How am I gonna live...". There you go...it's not that the male species are facing extinction, it's the girls who're really demanding. (shoutout to best buddy in KK - dun be so choosy like ur frens here in KL)
Number 5...I think I ate a whale...u know what it means...
So far...I would not want to mention about 2006. It's a bit devastating for me altho there're good memories after that particular 'incident'. A big thank you to all who'd supported me all the way. Now 2007...I could sense there're loadsa things in store for me. A store which would be bigger than Tesco or Carrefour. All the best everyone!

1 comment:

monkticon said...

Happy new year chipsmore! hahaha..seems like u have lotsa activities ahead u....:p