January 11, 2007

Against me?

Have you ever felt like the whole world is planning a plot against you in everything you do? Well, I feel that way. Since yesterday night, everyone seems to have this little tiny thing of hurting me.

I was sleeping soundly in the middle of the night. It's was such a nice sleep since it's always difficult for me to fall asleep during school days...then suddenly someone called me, I was too tired to even look at the caller and I just pick up the phone.
Voila! Out of no where, some blardy bastard whom I have not keep in contact for nearly a year called me. He wants me to listen to him. So being the "nice" me...I gave him some time, I let him say whatever he wants to say. Suddenly out of no where....

X: You know you and me together...we can't be together. You know that right?
me: Uh huh...OF COURSE!!! It's impossible.
X: You're not the type that I like and I m not the type that you like rite?
me: Uh???? (WTF, you called me in the middle of the night just to say this?)
X: When I was not in contact with you a few months back, I kissed a girl. She's my ex-schoolmate. But I know we both won't be together. She's...
me: Wait wait. Stop. Why are you telling me all these? It's non of my business rite?
X: I need someone to listen to me for a while....
me: WHY ME???....

Hello, Mr. X. I don't know how to say it. But what makes you think I like you in the first place? I think there's been a big misunderstanding there. And calling me in the middle of the night just to tell me this. I really don't appreciate that. Called me just to tell me u kissed a girl and that we're both not meant for each other? That's childish!!! Man, can't some guys be more matured a bit? At least a bit?

---------------------------
I was packing my bag then some students from other faculty came in. Then I met one of my old schoolmate...can't remember her name. But I know she's one of the SMART and INTELLIGENT and CLEVER ones in my school. But I think she got no BRAINS or wat-so-ever.

G: Hey! Why are you here?
me: *blinking* Me?
G: Yeah...
me: I study here
G: Oh you study here? Owh...sorry. Hehe.
me: Hmm...yeah I study here...(what kinda question is she asking me?)

Oh gosh, not again. Okay. Maybe at school I m one of the bad student. Laziest, clumsiest, most undiscipline one...you name it...But that doesn't mean that I can't be studying in the same uni rite? What a question to ask. Can't she see that I m wearing my uni TAG. Which is so obvious? Man, the way she ask is so sarcastic. I don't like that tone at all. Sometimes she pretend not to see me...bahahahah...very funny. I can't seem to click with HIGH CLASS people like her. What a bitch.

More to come...I can sense it...yes...I can sense it. Arghhh....

4 comments:

monkticon said...

heh...rileks la chipsmore...some ppl memang sengaja like that wan...jom kopi sambil rileks..

test said...

???? weird....

thanks for the card wohoo

Piffles said...

no one to listen to him so he calls in the middle of the night? weird guy~!

Cheesy Chica said...

who's that old classmate of ours eh...I am sure gonna hack her..I mean Campak her into the tong sampah.

And, that Mr...I really feel like cangkung him la..sorry..my chan kai poh is back again.

Cheers & stay cool.