January 25, 2007

2 free tickets for you

Okay, maybe it's not too late to make New Year resolutions. It's still January...Okay. I m having the toughest day of my life. Bad luck I should say. That's the result for not praying for years (that what some old people said to me), I m not wearing any crystals to put off bad luck (the crystal seller told me this), swore too much (my friends thinked that I swore too much), too many assignments and I m not mentally motivated (I think so). Everthing seems to go so so so wrong.
Let's see this week alone, a few days back, Let's start on Monday. I got very emotional because I feel very lonely. My grandma went on a holiday for more than a month. No one talk to me when I got home for a month. I cook myself, eat myself and for little entertainment sometimes I talk to myself like a mad woman. Just the walls around me. I've got tonnes of unfinish work to do. I stared at the wall again. I can't sleep at night. Then I stared at the ceiling. I found my life is so pointless and meaningless. It was so empty. I can't find a single thing to motivate me. It's like having friends without having friends. Yes, I m happy I've got people around me all the time but sometimes you need friends that will cry with you, right? I do have my crying friends but there're very far away from me. I feel lonely even with friends around me. Loneliness of all sorts. It's like I have to brave through my way alone. So sad...
Then came Tuesday, I would say, it's a Black Tuesday. Early in the morning, as usual, I was on my way to uni but my friend called for help, she can't get a cab, so I use another road to fetch her from her house. Then after that, we rush to class. I have to use the university's 2nd gate. We're already rushing because we're really late for class. Hmmmph....Never in the 2 years of my uni life...well to cut the story short, a stupid guard stop me then my name was automatically in the black list. He didn't give me any reasons and I m black listed for nothing. Blardy hell. What is he doing? Stop me for nothing and I got black listed for nothing?
Then after class, I tried to start my car but my car broke down there. In front of the Arts Faculty. I was there for my elective course. My car alarm was beeping so loud that I wish I m big enough to keep in inside my pocket to stop it from making so much noise. I tried my best to start everything but nothing can stop it....then finally I found the little switch below the car stering to stop the alarm. I called my mechanic but he's only free in the late evening. I was devastated. I got to rush home to finish my it-took-me-2-weeks assignment because the presentation is on the day after. So I called my dad. I heard a lot of unpleasent things from him. I was in need of someone to tell me what to do. I gone blank. I only have my assignment and my presentation in my head that time. I was so sad because I was hoping for a little support from them. I really want them to be the normal average parents. Not those who left their daughter in the "wild" and let them grow by themselves like a wild plant. I need some nice words. I was in tears because I can't bear it any longer. Those feelings that I've bottled-up since I was young bursted out with no control. Then I had those feeling of "loneliness" again. I can't hold it longer. So I cried out for a while. But I feel a lot better after that. Then I went back home. My laptop gave me a major headache. It doesn't want to on at all. All these while, I have never encountered anythign like this. I was thinking of banging my head on the table because I haven't finish with my assignment and all my important notes are all inside the laptop. I got panic and started to send messages to the whole world asking for computer repair shop. Nearly go crazy. No car, no laptop, presentation tomorrow. Die. Then later that night my coursemates came home with me because they know I m lonely and devastated. I can't even think properly. They scared I will do silly things. So they decided to stay with me until my grandma is back. It's really nice of them to do that. We played mahjong and I lose all night long. But it's a happy feeling. They even cooked dinner for me. I settled the car problem and called it a day. I was so 'mentally' tired.
On Wednesday morning, it's my "big day"...my assignment and presentation. A hard work of 2 weeks analysing Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein's speciality. I got some negative feedbacks from my lecturer saying that it was too long and too much information. Well, in the first place, she's the one who told me the presentation should be 15 minutes minimum. Then I was asked to present it again (in English) during the Foreign Language Week. I said, "OK"....very unwillingly. This means more things to do. Later in the evening, I went and bought some food. I was hungry. Really hungry. I bought 3 different kuihs. One was rotten. Damn. Not again. I can't even sleep and eat peacefully.
So now, I've changed my plans. I will not travel to anywhere for a period of 9 months. I m serious. I m sacrificing something that it's so impossible for me to do. I m too devastated to go anywhere. Now I m thinking of giving my tickets away (if possible). So anyone up for a Phillipines and a Cambodia ticket? Please raise your hands. Please don't waste this 2 tickets. It will only go to the dustbin if no one wants it. On the other hand, I m saving for a new car. I wanna get a new car since my late grandfather's car is giving me a lot of problems.
I will go crazy if someone send me some shocking news. Please dont. So 2 simple new year resolutions. Realistic ones. I m really really down rite now. It's not fun to be so unlucky for so many days you know?

4 comments:

monkticon said...

wah lau...u seriously giving away the tickets huh....i wish i want it...but i have things arranged...so give it to some other lucky ppl...anyway wanna go for a kopi somewhere next week? c'mon...my treat ok...

Obelisk Dee said...

monk: Yeah I m serious. I can't think of anything adi. Ask your friends, relatives anything for me okay? Kopi ar? Hmm...see when am I free first okay...I got loadsa presentation to do. So Sorry.

test said...

i am sick.. my stomach is fuc8ed... for 1 week now :( boooo i am fine but stomach isnt :(

Obelisk Dee said...

julian: poor thing. looks like everyone is so unwell these days. so pathetic isn't it? 1 week? dats a very long time...u lose weight?