January 14, 2006

I M BACK

I M BACK FINALLY...

Well well... after a few ups and downs since my Thailand trip last year...I think I've grown to a more matured young lady. After a few heartbreaks...yes yes...had a really bad time with my boyfriend. And till now the problem is still like that... I guess all I have to do is to just let go and start a new life.

I have a "crush" with a guy recently and I went for a movie with him. He's nice, presentable, charming but he's not a gentleman. That pisses me off. He didn't send me to my car in the middle of the night with no one around the parking area. Dat's scary, it's midnight, I cant seem to find any security guard. He didn't seem to care about my safety...I got panic at first when I couldn't find my car and couldn't get out from the parking area (due to several reason) and he sent an sms telling me that he already reached home. Man, I felt like a fool, I guess that's the worst guy I've ever met in my life. It's so obvious he's trying to avoid me....afterall it's a blind "date".

Not to say all, but i think I m really losing hope with the male species (most of them). It's a sad thing...it's just the beginning of 2006 and so many bad things happened. How am I going to get through 2006? Duh...

I've been in a very bad emo mood since that day. I've got great expectations for this guy but it's sad enough we don't have fate to be friends. Only an affair. Why would I wan to sacrifice myself just for an affair. That's very bad.

I really hope u do reply my message, afterall, we're still friends rite? Why do u have to do this to me? ....sad sad....

No comments: