January 14, 2006

Lifeless Soul...

I m beginning to hate 2006 seriously. I felt so lifeless at this moment. Souless...like a dead fish. The girl inside me who used to be cheerful and happy now gone...gone...

A bad day for me. And u know what happened the whole day?

In the morning: One of my colleague did something very political behind my back. And she said it's for my own good.

In the afternoon: The guy I "dated" (yes, the one who left me alone) really dissapoint me by saying things he shouldn't say (thru a few sms and MSN) and yes I know no one is borned perfect...including me, u miss ur ex-gf too much, just go back to her and have a new life. U r the one who started it. U r the one who said that u will go through everyting with me as my best buddy long time ago. U r the one u who say u wanted to start a new life but u cannot let go. I really hate u but I dont want it to ruin our beautiful friendship. I m so dissapointed with you right now. U pierce thru my heart with just a few words.

In the evening: I met an accident today. One of my car's left tyre sunk into a drain. A minor accident. Dang! But I m thankful, no one is injured. I scared my grandma for sure. Sorry grandma, I dont mean it.

At night: No mood to eat, no mood to look at the food. Now starving but still no mood to eat. Gonna get gastric pain soon.

Friendship means a lot to me. Any human relation matters to me. I don't wanna make it worse, I don't wanna make it a mess. I really love you guys a lot. As a matter of fact, I tried my best to help everytime help is needed. But why deep down inside me I felt so lonely? So lifeless? Am I lack of anything?

Damn emo...I couldn't even think of anything right now...

No comments: