January 15, 2006

Lifeless Soul...not again...

Hmm...

It been days since I felt like a lifeless soul who can still blog. Might not be a good sign. This emo thing really got me bad. I've never thought the feelings could be so big, so deep and hurts a lot too.

Okay, from this moment, I wanted to forget about everything we've ever shared together. The time we spent, the endless talk, the beautiful feeling we've shared. It's time to get back to our own lives respectively and no more emotional cling. I don't know how u felt but it's been a hard time for me. This is even worse than a break-up. I should forget all about u and treat it as if u never exist until the right time we can come out as normal friends. Those soppy songs they aired on the radio makes me wanna cry out loud but too bad, I can't even cry.

Thanks to all my friends who go thru this with me, I appreciate it a lot. It will take some time until I get back to my ownself.

No comments: