December 10, 2005

Thailand Trip 2005 - Bangkok

Finally... some time for blogging. I arrived here on the 7th of December. Bangkok traffic is someting everyone have to take notice of, I mean u dont even have to notice it because u will experiance the heavy traffic anytime anywhere. And that's why my butt has grown wider because of staying too long inside the car/bus for hours just to get to one place. I have wasted 10 hours inside the car/bus since I got here. Cars, taxis, buses are everywhere 24/7. Dats the bad part of Bangkok. Ohter than that, it's a place worth gold. A lot of cheap stuff to buy here, clothes costs about 50 baht a piece.









And I went to this temple like what the locals call it as "Wat", here are some pics of Wat Phra Kaeo"










There's a long history behind this beautiful place. From the 1st king till the recent one. Everyting is so gold here, so beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at last im able to get online...something wrong with my pc and my laptop nowadays..hey dude, nice pics and nice web, i mean great web!!! U go Girl!! muax!!