March 28, 2010

Easter Holiday

This is going to be my hotel suite next week. Hehe. My easter present. I can't believe that I will be making another trip to Vienna. This will be my 3rd time to Vienna. Fair enough. He came all the way here for the month of March and now, for the month of April I will go all the way to see him. For 4 days!!! I am excited but not THAT excited due to my exam next Thursday. I need this holiday badly. I hope nothing dramatic happen this time around. I think I have had enough bad luck already. *pray pray*

On the other hand, I don't know why, I felt like being alive again. I mean better than in 2009 of course, the part where I have to stay with a psycho for 10 months. Ahhhh...I just can't wait for this trip.

But somehow, I have to focus on my exam. Yes. Exam. Fark my exam. I m soooo moody becoz of this exam. Jeez.



No comments: