March 10, 2010

Commitment Issues

Is it me or is it him?

This is not my first time dealing with this. Like I said before, there's always a commitment issue with the guys I dated.

1. It's either he wants commitment and I don't
2. Or he wants no commitment but I wanted it to feel secure.

Now number 2 hits me. Distance is already tearing us apart, now commitment issues. Bahhh. Okay, maybe it's still early to ask for commitment but can't he at least say nicer things to say NO?

I got pissed just now when he asked me if I ever had sex with a guy without a condom on. And also the part with HIV test. This is unbelivable. How could he asked me things like these when it's so clear my sex life is nearly unexistant for the time being. I didn't even pointed the numbers of girls he slept with. This is bad. And the best part is, he told me, distance for him is not even a big issue. Great. Now I know what to do next.

It pisses me off really. I think turning a quarter of a century makes me realize that my biological clock is ticking. And I know I can't be playing around anymore. It's time to get serious but with him, I can't see the possibility. At least it's a good thing for now, for myself, I want to get steady.

No comments: