March 12, 2009

Updates

Yes, I am still alive if you wonder. It's been quite a while since I write something here. I have been busy with a lot of things. Mainly, packing, canceling accounts and managing some other things just to name a few.

And another shocking news to me would be, the girl who used to work in the company, I used to open and close door with, has quit. I was like OMG!!! She's like the life of the company and she's moving on to another company. Somehow, I am relieved I no longer work there.

What's new with my life? Nothing. Nada. Nichts.

More like I know I have to start a new on starting end of this month. I am not sure I am ready to live there for 3 years but I am looking at the bright side of it. Being positive.

As much as I want to pursue my dreams. I would also want to be happy. Happy in the sense that I don't throw tantrums at people or sulking or something.

I have not meet up with my friends here and I think I should do something about it. With my really packed schedule for now, I will no matter what try my best.

No comments: