March 27, 2009

Selamat Tinggal Malaysia

Yeap, flying off soon.

Still...no extraordinary feelings. Feeling sad because I am about to leave my beautiful country for sooooooooo long becoz of my passion that a lot of people couldn't understand. And also my grandmothers. One is nearly 100 and another one is 75. How could I do this to them? And they love me to bits. If my grandfathers were alive, they will also love me to bits. Apart from all the loving and loving and loving, I can't live without Malaysian Food.

So for now, the only thing I am looking forward to would be my trips to Weimar, Erfurt and the places around it since my friend in Portugal is coming to visit me and my another friend. Another girls day in day out kinda thing.

Hmmm...what will I be when I grow up? Yeah, that was supposed to be a joke since I already grew up to this stage.

Okie dokie, I have to do some last minute packing now. Till then. See you once again in Germany!

No comments: