August 02, 2007

STUPID

I am stupid. I m stupid. I m stupid.

I don't know why, but I m stupid. In so many ways. I m so so so so so so stupid.

I m stupid in relationships, I m stupid at work, I m stupid in uni, I m stupid when it comes to everything. I m stupid. I m stupid having to trust someone for so many years proven only to break my heart into pieces and shatters into infinite pieces.

I m stupid when it comes to controlling my emotions. I m stupid having to love someone and having to forget about him and stupid to even be nice to him. I m damn blardy stupid.

One stab to another, made me feels the increasing stupidity in me. Decisions made are blurred by emotions. Stupid emotions. One by one, dozen by dozen, that's the number of bottled stupified emotions that I have filled up over the time. I felt damn blardy stupid.

How can someone as stupid as me still surviving and breathing on earth? Can't I do anything right? Can't I be at least in someplace better than having to torment my emotions every single day?

No more tears to define my stupidity. No more. If people can hurt me, why can't I hurt them back? Why can't I be more courageous like the younger days? Owh...my stupidity. Period.

2 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

If u r stupid, u wont be able to achieve what u have been telling us in the previous post, dude, think about it.

And if u r stupid, many things wont happen. Its just that sometimes, u are just too degil not to ignore somebody that has nolife and that is shooting his sarcasm on u. U wanna keep on fighting and tell him the truth. But what for, not like he's a BIG somebody, just some stupiak bitchy bastardly moronised homo sapien

Cheers
J

monkticon said...

nobody is born stupid and you're not stupid la, just that life has a way of putting things... bare with it! ;)