August 25, 2007

Accidents do happen

- I accidently burnt my house's main fuse, so now I m only living with a computer, a fridge and a tv without the lights and fan. I have to use table fan and table lamp instead. My life grew dark after 7pm.

- I've been living alone for nearly one month now and I m going crazy. Coz I got no one to talk to except for the walls and doors. I m currently having "housewife training"...cooking and washing and cleaning the house, buying groceries, etc. I hate to live alone in a double storey house as I don't need that much of space. I miss my family.

- Running around Kuala Lumpur is not fun at all. The traffic is crazy and the people driving their cars are moronic.

- I got into trouble at work again just because I m too hardworking. Somehow some people are just jealous. I m cool with that. Do whatever he/she wants. Don't care.

- My grandma called me the other day saying she pitied me having to eat salad for dinner. Sooner or later I will be malnutrised.

Isn't it sad to live alone? To eat alone and to watch tv alone? I think I started talking to myself because of that. Thanks to Alexander Graham Bell, I m fully utilizing my phones. But still something is missing...

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

Something is definitely missing...like..Call me? Sms me? reply my sms-es? There you go!

Cheers
J