May 04, 2007

Me bad...

*yawn*

Sleepy sleepy...I slept at 11pm but I woke up at 4am, If I sleep at 12, I will definately wake up at 5. What a nice sleeping pattern.

I went to the gym alone today. Alone...alone. Walking alone, driving alone...suddenly I felt weird...I m not as independant as I think I m. No one to share the jokes with me, no one to share the food, and no one to share the cream. I did cardio for an hour but it feel like ages when I did that alone. Meaningless.

So because of the meaningless thoughts of mine starting to get crazy, I stalked a very weird looking woman. She wear a pair of chunky high heels, flarry skirt and a top...all very wrong. I mean from the way she dressed, confirm she's not a Malaysian. Probably from China I think.

She kicked of her heels and started using the sliding machine. My gawd!!! And the best part was, she's doing that beside me. She keeps on sliding and sliding and even ignoring the message on the machine. There's a big "PLEASE PRESS QUICKSTART TO START YOUR WORKOUT" on her machine but she keeps on sliding and sliding. The message keeps on blinking and blinking and blinking until I cannot take it anymore. I wanted to go up to her and tell her to press the QUICKSTART button but I couldn't be bothered. There goes....I don't know how long she slides on that machine with her bare legs and then it's quite funny to see such things happening in there. I wanted to laugh so much. Me bad me bad. Why am I so naughty during the holidays? Bad bad.

After gym, I went on window shopping again. Bought a pair of pants. And guess what. The salesgirl recognised me. I think I've spent too much on that shop in some way. She started telling me the top and pants that I bought the other day and etc etc. And why am I so spendrift during the holidays? Me bad me bad.

Tomorrow I m going back to my parent's house. And of course shopping time with my best buddy whom dissapeared for weeks. Shop again...noooooooooooo. Me bad me bad....

No comments: