December 06, 2005

Thailand Trip 2005 - Hat Yai (2)

Been so busy lately I hardly find time to blog, I bet no one misses me when I m away. *sob*
Anyway, HatYai is indeed a great place to buy fruits and vegetables...really cheap and fresh. And for the very first time I didnt vomit in a wet market. Dats the biggest achievement ever. And the people here are just so friendly they let u take their pictures and even smile for u and it's so fantastic. Just look at this women selling fruits, she's just so happy. Happy shiny people live here...haha.
















And this, selling spices and chilli powder:
















I m in love with this place despite the busy life I lead in Kuala Lumpur. It's 100 times less stressfull here compared to busy KL. Update later, this time about food...yum...

No comments: