September 16, 2009

Updates

Ahh...been really busy.

Latest update:

1) Been working as a professor's assistant at Uni, my job is to correct english texts. Cool huh? I love this job. The downside would be headache for hours and many of those texts were written or translated from another language.

2) Tried being a Sandwich Artist at Subway. Still in probation. Cool huh? I get eat every flavour. Haha. Anyhow, if you come and visit me, you will get 50% off. Great huh? But the not so nice part is to stand for 5-6 hours. Back pain.

3) I have exam coming up next week. And I still HAVE NOT REVISE. Die. I really don't know how.

4) Been freelancing too. With the old job but maybe 10% per month. Haha. Just to show my boss I am still alive. Better than nothing.

5) Social life is kicking back in slowly. I have dates. Haha. More like being forced to go on dates. We shall see what it will become. Probably shitty. Nah...not bothered.

6) My crazy housemate thinks I am crazy. WTF? He is the one with physco probs and now he thought I have. WTF? He told my friend this afternoon and I was shocked to hear that. Thank god, my friend told me about this.

7) I hate to go to those government service/departments in Germany. Rude and impolite. Damn.

Yeah, dats all I wanna say. Time to go to sleep. Yes, at 3am.

1 comment:

felisha said...

Hey! Seems like I see a positive person here now! Keep it up yo~

Tell me more about ur dates!!!..oh..of course, and yur jobs as well..wakakakakkaa