September 29, 2009

Lack of updates

Yeah, I blog not so much nowadays. Every week I have a lot of appointments, from Monday till Friday. Thank god somebody created something called The Organizer. Which is pretty much what I have on my hands nowadays to remind me for events and stuff.

I am happy to be back to being busy. Although not for a lot of pay but I am somehow satisfied because I can learn more things despite the depression I have had a few months back.

Uni is going to start soon. I am still waiting for the very important mail from my uni. Hopefully everything goes well. I should say, I might have to be here for 3 years and not 2 years as planned as I wanted to change my course. Not a drastic change, maybe 30% different but better than none.

Tomorrow I have another appointment. This is what I hate. To deal with the government officers. Damn.

Till then, let's see how it goes.

3 comments:

uknowwho said...

woman, what course r u going to change to?

Anonymous said...

hello diney, my computer is still broke, but i would like to chat with you...are you ok? will call you asap-
florian from berlino

zbin said...

How about if compare to our country officers?