August 17, 2006

Priceless

I hadn't had any proper sleep or food since Monday. I hadn't had talk to anyone in a normal "mode" since then. I hardly reply anyone's message since then. I hadn't finished or at least start to scribble anything for my assignments. Been really busy coping up with time, balancing between many many things. And most of it is for the contest. And here's what we got:

A bit blur...taken in a rush...

We're so close and yet so far for the first prize, an air ticket sponsed by Lufthansa to Germany!!!
But no comments though since we came in second. Worth it I should say.

3 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

Dude..Congrats Dude!!! whats the 2nd prize other than this magnificent goldish nice trophy of yours?? Muax Muax
Cheers,
Shelly

monkticon said...

wah...congrats! 2nd prize is better than nothing, so what did u won? kena belanja aku makan nie...mwehehehee~

Anonymous said...

Naechstes mal mein Schatz.