April 13, 2006

what a hot day

I m sweating like a pig, sticky like UHU glue, u can post my body anywhere just like post-it-notes becoz i m as sticky as that. I think I will need another 2-3 time shower after this. The air cond is not helping. I ban myself from ice-creams becoz I m on diet. Yes, very strict diet. I need a cup of peel fresh iced or iced lemon tea now. Any fruit juice will do. Oh, I miss watermelon juice. Actually I miss all the fruit juices available. Oh, I miss jelly with ice-cream. Hmm...maybe without the ice-cream. Maybe some jelly shakes. That's my favourite. Some flavoured jelly in iced lemon tea with longan. Aww...hot hot hot. What do u wish to have?

2 comments:

Jürgen Hösch said...

limo-ais tiga! Well, unluckily the weather in good old Germany is not that hot.. I think I'll rather go for a hot chocolate..

Obelisk Dee said...

OMG!!! Dat's my favourite aswell. Malaysia is like a cooking microwave oven...hot and really really hot...i wish there're some snow in malaysia. I wish I m in Deutschland now. Arghh....