April 17, 2006

Drag Queen

I will be having TITAS 2 exam tomorrow, this is my finals and guess what, I m still here surfing the net, writing testimonials for my friends and laughing my ass off with the tv series. And tomorrow's my TITAS 2 exam. What is TITAS? It's a exam made compulsory to all the local uni students in Malaysia so that we suffer more. And what izzit all about? Aha...TITAS 1 is all about Islam and its civilization. TITAS 2 is world civilization which includes Chinese, Indian, Japan and etc. And guess what? I m still in the first chapter. My frens have already flown to "China" and some to "Japan" and I'm still waiting in "KLIA" waiting to take off. I wonder if I can ever finish the whole book. For ur information, I havent touch this book since last week. I have never seen this book for the whole semester because I never attend the lecture class with this book or any lecture notes. This is such a big embarassment. Hopefully I don't fail. Okay, the korean series has just started, time to go...yeah, I will study after this. ;P

No comments: