April 30, 2006

Korean Drama Series

I don't know how they do it but they do attract/drag me to watch it no matter what. So far, I think I m madly with every single series I watched without fail. What is so interesting about them? I don't know. Last few years when Malaysian were on the Japanese drama craze...I dont seem to bother about it at all. I don't even know the name of leading actor of the GTO series until the 8th episode. I don't even care about who's Yutaka...Kanishiro...or who so ever. And recently I m head over heels for the leading man in "My Lovely Samsoon". I felt like a 14 year old drooling in front of the tv...aww...it's just so sweet.


Aww...even me and my grandma is crazy over him now....


Isn't he gorgeous? Hyun Bin is his name. There's also another korean actor that I like...his name is Won Bin

How nice rite? All the leng chais...are in Korea. No offence, but all the good hearted handsome guys in Malaysia are taken. So, Korea...here I come. Haha. Weird...I've never spent so much time looking for a certain actor/actress pictures. Just so weird. I m know for not "worshipping" anyone. But look what am I doing now :P

No comments: