April 09, 2006

I m totally Broke $$$

The old me would just buy any food available on the shelf. The new me would count count and count if every cereal worth every single cent. That's bad.

The old me wouldn't care about the government's decision to increase or to decrease oil prices. The new me would think of the shortest route to drive home. That's good or bad?

The old me would shop till I drop each time I got the chance to shop. U see, I m don't like shopping that much but once I shop, I shop. But now, it's been months since I buy something for myself. Hurhur...

The old me would work hard everyday and my boss loves me so much...that was last time. The new me hardly have time for my work and I dont know if my boss still know I existed. Dang!

The old me would buy things for my loved one once in a while, yeah, everyone around me. The new me only buy birthday prezzies for close frens and no more once-in-a-while-gifts.

2006 indeed has changed me. From a once-so-generous gal to a stingy-pathetic-grumpy gal. Yeah, I m getting more and more gumpy these days, not because of PMS but yeah...too much stress in life.


Starry starry eyes...

Money money nice...

No comments: