April 10, 2006

I GAVE U THE WARNING!!!!

TO the guy who had just offended me:
I told before whatever u said just dont over my limit. I don't mind u call me a fat bitch or what so ever....u think u r good har? Sorry to say that u make ur mum sounds like a bitch which makes son of a bitch. U have to try to clean ur mouth becoz ur mouth stinks like shit and u never appreciate inner beauty and what u do is just discriminating me. What's wrong with you? Is my weight a very big problem for you? Hey, listen u r not even my father or boyfriend to tell me that. I m not even related to u. U need my help and look what u have turn this situation? Fuck u. I don't care if u say i m FUGLY or a FAT BITCH. I love myself very much, I wont risk my life just to be under weight and look pretty. U think I will listen to u? U can dream on...I wouldn't wanna risk my life just for u. Even if u r my future husband or what so ever, u r not worth my time. Not worth my thoughts and not worth my soul. People who only know how to talk cock and expect a lot from me spells a "L" on his forehead. So there goes, U R A LOSER! U think u r very good hah? Prove it to me. I can't deny the fact that I m not pretty but at elast I know ho to be CONSIDERATE and TAKE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELING. U r so judgemental towards everyone. FUCK YOU!!!

No comments: