January 16, 2008

Lazy

My annoying classmates.

1) The one and only guy in my class, Mr. T:

He pokes my hand with his mechanical pencil when he's bored.
He sing songs to me when he has nothing better to do.
He likes to ask stupid question like,"Do you have one night stand with that guy?" or "Did you sleep with him?"

He's THAT annoying...that confirms that I am really back in Malaysia and I have to start living normally here.

2) My other female classmates:

One genius, one sleepy-head, one clumsy and one normal

3 years with them through thick and thin. It's like a small family. Although problems between us do occur and they will have their own way after graduation...I am missing them already.

---------------------------------------------

My daily routines are getting back on track minus the working part. It's my final semester and I have tonnes of things up my sleeve. Time to go on a war again. *sob*

I have loadsa plans in my head now. Time to get it out and start doing it. Somehow there're some lazy bones inside my body and I procrastinated. Which means January is a lazy month and I will not get anything done till February. I just can't help being lazy. Lazy lazy lazy...

No comments: