January 20, 2008

Attracting old folks

Omigoddddddddddddd....

Why did the old men like me so much?

This time...a 45 year old man. Well established, rich, educated, have high EQs, athlethic, etc etc. But he's not my kind. He is old enough to become my father. I called him bastard. That's how things work my way. I am mean. I also told him that I would never like him and he said I will like him. I said he's old (I have to be direct) and he said he's as young as guy in their mid 20s and that age is juat a number. He said he wants to be my guardian angel, guider, etc etc...I purposely yawned at him (I told him I heard that many times before and that would never work on me). He said he likes he the way I presented myself, the way I talk and the way I smile. I said he's blind enough not to see other girls out there. He said I am the ONE he likes in so many thousands of girls who's trying to get him. I said that's BULLSHIT! Maybe he thinks I am one of the dumb blondes out there who just give in just like that. He's just trying to get into my pants. No no, old man. You can forget about it, old man!

Someone who's so well established with high profile celebrity and model friends wanted someone who's plump and partially crazy and also a simple plaine-jane like me? I think I am attracting old men after I have a haircut. I have to do someting again. This is crazy. If I want to go for his money yes I would go for him but I am not that kind of girl.

Man...A 31 year old guy is already hard for me to accept. And now this...someone who's 22 years older than me...maybe more. I can't trust old folks like them.

This is so weird. I came back with more older men aura. Oh my gawddd!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol poor u