December 12, 2008

Repulzzeeeeey

Attention everybody!!!

I am not who I am. I am not the person you knew for the past few years. I can't help it but I think I am not myself anymore.

1) I eat chocolates!!! (My friends knew I don't eat chocolates THAT much)
2) I prefer cooking than sitting in front of the computer
3) I don't have the desire to travel like what I used to do
4) I make fun of myself everytime
5) I drink wine nearly everyday
6) I eat a lot of cheese
7) I jump around like a monkey with my crazy friends as if I am still 18

I think I am going trough some kind of delayed teenage years now. I felt that I have never had a teenage life and now I am living my life like an 18 year old.

Which is gooood! I have been fighting to conquer the world and now I don't feel like it anymore.

And yea...I will be going back to Malaysia in about a month's time. Hmm...should I be happy or should I be sad?

Should I laugh or should I cry? Another stage of life yea? I understand. I will just go with the wind. Where the wind will bring me.

No comments: