November 02, 2008

My new home

Ohmmmmmm....


My new place is situated very far away from the city. I need to take about 45 mins of public transport to reach the city centre.

But that place is like a 5-star place to live. And the best part is I couldn't find the washing machine. What is it with my luck with washing machine?

Owh...I felt so uncomfortable right now.

Did I mention the area is filled with old people? Yesterday a very horny-looking old man with a black dog winked at me and he stalked me till I reached the S-Bahn stop. Jeez....creepy.

I think this is what I am going to do.

- leave the house early in the morning for class
- come back as late as I can
- the house is just a place to cook, sleep and clean myself

I thought the furthest place I have ever been to is San Francisco...but no...this place felt like the furthest place I have ever been to EVER.

I asked 10 Berliners where is this place. No one knows until they goggled it.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments: